Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Making Masons More Open

I address this to all my Mason readers, who before my earlier Masonic remarks numberd zero but who now probably number All Of Them. 'Cause I know you guys keep aware of your critics and, of course, each others' penises. Which is what I would like to talk about, namely, your penises. Which, I am sure you are quite excited about: your penises AND me now talking about them. I realize there was a time when you fellows had to maintain secrecy. Homosexuality and murdering women and babies was fairly well frowned upon. I believe killing women still is. But inter-male buttfucking, fraternalized oral copulation, and men jacking off other men is practically the norm these days, and, why, our new President is a homosexual, for Christ sake. I'm sorry: I mentioned Jesus. It won't happen again. But look at Hussein Obama's wife. Really. A fag hag of the first order. Maybe even of the 33rd order. I rest my case. And as far as you guys killing babies?... why it's practically so common, infant flesh will likely be soon a Futures commodity, like pork bellies. And the gay paraphernalia?....I realize its the closest you guys can come to "a decorative sense" that is so much better manifested in your more flamboyant gays, I am speaking now of the show-businessey and fashioney ones and the fellows in the arts. I realize you poor fellows are not artisans you are "craft"smen. and sort of "dark" ones at that. which would explain your murky sense of interior decor. Knives; goats; blood; oaths; that apron WHICH while fetching, really needs some sequins. Like the Shriners' fezes. Now THOSE GUYS are FUN. I LOVE that hat. (Still, really, boys, the sword? On a HAT? I think a nice bluebird would do just as well. BUT THAT'TH JUTHT ME!!) Not to mention all the references to ancient myths and dieties and, ya know, the superpowers stuff. It's just not FUN. But, hey, you're being the very best kind of homos you can be, and so what if it's not all skipping and show tunes and new openings for your Spring and Fall lines. And you don't have to DRESS the girls, just make the clothes. But I understand. You're more the business and political types and not really creative OR very good dancers. Or even musical. Really: you need to have at least a piano player or a nice combo playing during your events downstairs in "the room." Invite the public. I mean we outsiders are NOT shocked by anything anymore. Have you seen our new President? So you see we're ready for the "initiations." We won't retch or faint. We'll applaud. C'mon, just COME OUT!! It'll be FUN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home