Sunday, December 21, 2008

Chunk O' Jesus Church

I'm thinkin' o' starting my own church. For the tax incentives if nothing else. Gonna call it "Chunk O' Jesus Christian Thing." I sorta prefer "chunks" o' Jesus but i figure that sounds a little too much like infected jizz. And I would hate to get this ministry off on the wrong foot. And eventually some wiseasses would start ridiculing it calling it "Chunks O' Jizzes." And who the fuck needs that: I'd like to keep it all very respectful and above board if at all possible.

2 Comments:

At December 21, 2008 at 5:57 PM , Blogger jj solari said...

I'm afraid you have really crossed the line this time young man.

 
At December 21, 2008 at 6:01 PM , Blogger jj solari said...

Saying "jizzes" for "Jesus" is something so hideous, so blasphemous, so foul, that you should not even be allowed to live. You should be killed by all governments and all religions on the earth simultaneously. Or one after the other. I am going to write to my congressman and ask if there is some way that could somehow be made possible.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home