Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ebonics 101

Success Through Ebonics

Leroy is an 18 year old ninth grader who is becoming
increasingly disillusioned with the public school system...

One day Leroy got an easy homework assignment. All
he had to do was put each of the following words in
a sentence. This is the work Leroy accomplished.

1. HOTEL - I gave my girlfriend da crabs and the HOTEL
everybody.

2. RECTUM - I had two Cadillacs, but my ol' lady RECTUM
both.

3. DISAPPOINTMENT - My parole officer tol me if I miss
DISAPPOINTMENT they gonna send me back to the big house.

4. FORECLOSE - If I pay alimony dis month, I'll have
no money FORECLOSE.

5. CATACOMB - Don King was at the fight the other night,
Man, somebody give that CATACOMB.

6. PENIS - I went to the doctor and he handed me a cup
and said PENIS.

7. ISRAEL - Alonso tried to sell me a Rolex, I said
Man, that looks fake. He said, No, ISRAEL.

8. UNDERMINE - There is a fine lookin' hoe livin' in
the apartment UNDERMINE.

9. STAIN - My mother-in-law axed if I was STAIN for
dinner again.

10. SELDOM - My cousin gave me two tickets to the Knicks
game, so I SELDOM.

11. ODYSSEY - I told my bro, you ODYSSEY the tits on
this hoe.

12. HORDE - My sister got in trouble cause she HORDE
around in school.

13. INCOME - I just got in bed wit tis hoe and INCOME
my ol' lady.

14. FORTIFY - I axed da hoe how much? And she said FORTIFY.

15. ACOUSTIC - When I was 11, my uncle bought me ACOUSTIC
and then he took me to da pool hall.

16. IRAQ - When we gots to the pool hall, I tol' my
uncle, IRAQ you break.

17. HONOR - At our rape trial, the judge axed my buddy
who be HONOR first.

18. TRIPOLI - My 'ol lady wants a bra for her birthday,
but I couldn't find no 44 TRIPOLI.

1 Comments:

At January 6, 2010 at 1:44 PM , Blogger Bob Frapples said...

Unfortunately, I hur such butcherization of duh merkun langwidj evah tahm ah goes tuh wuk...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home