Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Nigger In Chief Speaks To Us From Hawaii


The nigger in chief spoke about the African muslim nigger who tried to blow up - i mean damage - a plane in niggerville Michigan. He said "There was a mix of human and systemic failures that contributed to this potential catastrophic breach of security." Actually there was a muslim on a plane. THAT is what the problem was. The human and systemic failure was in not nuking Persia on Sept 12, 2001. "Human and systemic failures." Jesus. What a fucking moron. I bet he thinks that talking nigger dribble-speak like that makes him appear literate and intelligent. It does just the opposite. It spotlights his pompous and erroneous sense of superiority. But this idiot coon isn't superior to anything. Flies on a dead dog have more superiority that Balack Oboyma. When you breed a nigger to a white you dont get a smarter nigger. You get a stupider white person. And this reetard is scientific, in-your-face proof of that. Is that racist? I don't know. Is it telephone? I don't know that either. I don't know if it's racist or telephone. Either one is fine, whether it is or it isn't. Does it matter? Does it change anything? Does it make me wrong just because it's racist? Does it make me wrong just because it's telephone? I don't know. Who cares what I think. Who cares what I say. Does racist mean erroneous? I don't think so. I think racist means observant. It means you are looking at what's there and announcing it out loud. I guess a suitable synonym for racist would be "accurate." I know EYE'm comfortable with that. Whether you are or not is not anything I am concerned with. You can agree. You can disagree. Don't matter to me. We're all gonna die in the nuking that is coming and that I am sure Obama will be elsewhere when it happens. Because he's part of the Jihad. He knows it. I know it. The Muslims know it. And everyone else is watching Simon Cowell auditioning the next American Faggot.

2 Comments:

At December 30, 2009 at 12:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This incident is proof of Hillary's questioning Onigger during the primaries as to what he would do if he received a 3am phone call relating to terrorism. Well, as we found out it took Onigger oBOWma 72 hours to comment and he didn't say anything meaningful. Maybe its just me but I got the impression he was downplaying the incident. Wonder what the dumb fuck and his bunch of dumbo-crats staff would have said if there wasn't a faulty switch...

We have to remember there is no longer a war on terror....this is according to Onigger oBOWma and his DUMBO-crats and as expected his followers in the liberal press are blaming this incident on George Bush.

 
At December 31, 2009 at 1:29 PM , Blogger Ray Hicks said...

"What I need you to fully understand is that these people [the Islamists], they do not wanna negotiate. Not at all. They want the universal caliphate established across the face of the Earth and they want every infidel converted or dead." ---

That's from a movie. I think it's essentially correct.

If they can get that in Hollywood why can't they in Washington?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home