Friday, November 20, 2009

Crate And Barrel Muslim Bastard Fucks

We put in a floor. this is a big deal for me. I don't do domestic shit. At all. But the carpet looked like a nesting area for absent elephants. So I had the bright idea we could party around here if there was a floor. and I could use to the diversion of a few milfs around here. So we went though that war. Then there was the New Furniture war. I got through that with my skin still on my back. So in this process we have been doing a lot of trade at Crate And Barrel. We went in there for a small rug and they have this fold away table i been fixating on for a month. i asked the idiot girl if i could take a phone picture of it because i been telling a few people about how cool it is and they wanted to know more. she goes all paranoid and scared. she runs off. some coon woman comes back and says no you cant take any pictures in the store its against policy. assholes use "it's against policy" like hitler used poison gas: if it's for a reason fucked up enough then its ok. i said "doing something stupid because it's policy just makes it a stupid policy. I mean something idiotic doesnt suddenly become something brilliant just because it's policy. it's still stupid. it's just that now everybody HAS to do it. Including the fucking CUSTOMERS YOU FUCKING NIGGER CUNT!!!" The staff of the store and 90% of the idiots in there buying things did not like the case I was presenting and there was LOTS of energy suddenly erupting all around me. I mean really bad energy. i have enough retail experience to know that if you run out of the building you will not be chased. everyone will be glad to see you leave. so that's what i did. i waited back at the car. cecily was pissed. she said she had to leave out a side door in case anyone connected her to me and wanted to hold her for ransom. i said "did you think i would pay?" turns out that was the wrong thing to say at that particular time in that particular conversation. but i'm more pissed off at crate and barrel than cecily is at me. so who gives a shit.

1 Comments:

At November 20, 2009 at 11:45 PM , Blogger jj solari said...

i told cecily i'm never asking permission to do anything again. it aint worth it. obama is probably the ceo of crate and barrel.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home