Monday, November 16, 2009

Our Bow-Down Nigger


I see the nigger in chief bowed-down to another of his superiors the other day, the head guy in Nipland. Ya know, it has dawned on me that there is nothing sinister after all about the nigger in chief bowing down to people he thinks are "the boss." It's what niggers do. They instinctively know that they are inferior. That it's their JOB to bow down. So he's just bein' a nigger. I am thinkin' about actually cuttin' the guy some slack. I mean it ain't likely he has the brains to be part of any "big plan" for one world government. I am starting to think he's just a nigger. He ain't even aware that he's president most likely. No wonder he dont salute the flag. HE'S A NIGGER! They don't know what the fuck saluting the flag is. They only know what tv is. I am seriously thinking of backing off on this fool a little bit. He is just SO fucking stupid that I am starting to have to actually ask myself "Is it likely that he is anything more sinister and clandestine than that he is just a dumb fool moolie? He just wants to pick some cotton and fuck some goats. That's all. He's a nigger. It ain't even name-callin' no more. It's just simple, plain-as-day, no big deal, fact. He's a nigger. Period. PS - Dennis just brought it to my attention that the nips in the photo ain't even makin' an effort to bow. They're just standing there trying not to laugh at him. Which is just what the fuckin Saudis did when this stupid fieled nigger bowed down to them. I bet if there's a white guy holding the towels in the bathroom obama bows down to him. LIKE HE SHOULD!!

1 Comments:

At November 19, 2009 at 10:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

There was a purpose for this low bow...he was sniffing out what he was going to have for dessert.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home