Thursday, November 5, 2009

Clam Bumpers


It has been suggested to me that Michelle Obama and Maria Shriver are clam bumpers. And now ever since i heard that I have spent every other hour vomitting. I figured the only way to get rid of that image was to replace it with a worse one. Eventually my brain and body would get tired and bored with the disgusting overload of disgust. So I conjured up Michelle Obama and Nancy Pelosi clam bumping. Then Michelle Obama and Dr. Laura clam bumping. Then I pictured Michelle Obama and Sarah Palin clam bumping and I started to get a boner so that wasn't working. I immediately substituted Sarah Palin for Greta Van Susteren but for some reason I have a feeling Greta Van Susteren has a really nice lookin' twat. Don't ask me where that idea comes from but I gut the feeelin' no babies have ever come out of it and that no dildoes ever go into it. LIke she only pisses out of it and even then doesn't really know what the piss is coming out of because I don't think she is aware she has a crotch that has a fuck mechanism on it. So Greta's pussy JUST MIGHT BE REALLY NICE. I seem to have lost my train of thought here. OH! - I guess it worked! I'm no longer thinking about Michelle Obama and Maria Shriver clam bumping, I am now thinking about Greta Ven Susteren's twat! Which I have a hunch is pretty nice lookin'! And you know what? No matter WHAT Greta Van Susteren's pussy looks like, even if it looks like an exploded Arab, it's gonna be better lookin' than her face, right? I bet all her dates IMMEDIATELY start eating her pussy. Keeps their own mugs far away from hers, and that's all that matters. She GOTTA love that. Everyone she meets just starts eatin' her pussy!! So that's the blessing of being butt ugly. You get lotsa cunnilingus. Ugly chicks usually have GREAT twats. It's just God's way of trying to apologize I guess. Works for me.

1 Comments:

At November 5, 2009 at 10:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Better yet a threesome...Michelle, Maria and Nancy. What a sight for sore eyes!! Bet the Queen of Apes squeeeels like a pig!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home