Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Where Great Ideas Come From


Dennis recently asked me "Do you think all the women in Ellen Degeneres' audience want to eat her pussy?" I had to admit I never thought about it. So I thought about it. I decided it was more likely they would want Ellen to lick their pussies rather than Ellen wanting to get licked by her audience. Then I thought some more and decidedI really didn't know. Then I got to wondering about Ellen Degeneres' pussy and I decided that for sure, whether it's a man or a woman watching her show they are all THINKING about her pussy since she makes it pretty clear that her pussy is reserved only for other pussies. And then I got to wondering what if lesbians don't want men near their pussies because they have some REALLY WEIRD SHIT going on with their pussies. That maybe it aint an emotional or developmental or psychological thing at all, maybe dykes all have WEIRD FUCKIN' PUSSIES. So then I decided that Ellen should put her pussy on display, have some photos taken of it and put in Playboy. Just her pussy. That's all we need to see of her. The rest of her is pretty grim. Who knows but maybe it ain't really cute? Maybe all lesbian Hollywood stars should have photos of their pussies put on display: see what the hell the deal is. And so, that's where ideas can come from: simple questions from one science-minded person to another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home