Friday, July 3, 2009

Pit Bulls And Austin Niggers


The niggers in Austin are upset because the cops there shoot attacking pit bulls to death. The niggers think this is wrong. I do too. The cops should shoot the owners of the attacking pit bulls to death. The above Austin nigger has had to replace dead pit bulls - get this - three times in four months because the cops keep killing his dogs. He just can't understand it. His dogs are being targeted by the police. Even a cop critic like myself knows THIS ain't true.Cops just ain't that focused or forward-looking. They just take things as they come. And apparently this nigger's pit bulls keep on comin'. And keep on dyin'. What amazes me is that the cops are that good-a pistol shots. They must be using sawed-offs. And for this I commend them. Good job, officers. Hey, if a cop has a genuine congratulations comin' I will give it to him. Ayowza.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home