Saturday, July 4, 2009

Dead Nigger Tickets


This just in:"http://www.staplescenter.com/memorial.php you only have till 6pm to try for dead nigger tickets..I registered and if I get tickets I will sell them to some stupid nigger lover for big bucks or some nigger will slit my throat and just take my tickets."

But the dead nigger isn't even going to be there, is he? All these stupid white people think the dead nigger is gonna be there. (I don't think the niggers are that stupid. They know this is totally bogus just to fuck with whitey.) And I hear this is all being planned by niggers. That means a fucking riot is going to break out and the Staples Center is going to burn to the ground filled with white people. On the other hand they will be white people nobody will really miss, pro'bly, if they're there in the first place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home