Monday, March 23, 2009

Shakespeare


Me, bein' a writer of foul, racist-strewn, vile-packed, obscenity-laden gutter talk I can tell you without qualification, William Shakespeare is not only the best writer in English who ever lived, it's a pretty good bet he's the best writer in any language who ever lived. Now I know the Muslims - and ain't it always the Muslims or the niggers or the Jews in any situation?...now I know the Muslims insist that that second-rate piece of blathering plagiarism of the Bible, the Koran or Q'uran or Core Fuck or however the fuck the Muslims are insisting that it be spelled this week, I know that the Queeran HAHAHAHAHA I LIKE THAT!! THE QUEERAN!!!! (excuse me while i pray a moment silently: thank you jesus my lord and personal saavior from the perditions of hell, thank you for this wondrous inspiration. and i will thank you also senyore shakespeare since i have always considered you and jesus to be the same person, amen. thank you for this gift of vocabulary substitution, the Queeran. Amen. Oh, and Jesus, lookin' forawrd real anxious to that Muslim Eradication Plan foretold in the fucking Bible book o' yours. We're on the same page there, fucker. you are one badass jew bastard as far as I'm concerned. If you were running Isreal them palaestinians would be under fire and brimstone by now. where the fuck was I) I know that the Queeran is claimed by the sandniggers, most of whom CANNOT ACTUALLY READ that the Queeran is "the most subtle and beautiful language and wordsthat can be ever put onto the stuff that you put words onto." Which I think is the way they express it. Arabs. What a wonderful race of people. They make Jews look enjoyable. When I have more time than this second I will give a brief example of how funny Shakespeare is. Just for starters. That's ok, don't thank me: this column is JUST racist name calling, you know. 99% if it, sure. But once in a while, Shakespeare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home