Monday, March 23, 2009

Bad Advertising: Mutual of Omaha

HAHAHA Mutual of Omaha has an ad running on tv that the execs must have been drunk when they gave it the go ahead. Some woman is talking to me and telling me that, sure, she lost her ouse and her car and her belongings and her property and her possessions and everything else she owns, but she has her life and her family. Then the Mutual of Omaha symbol comes on with some meaningfuol music playing plaintively. I'm supposed to be inspired to buy a policy from these people from this. Will I lose everything except my family if I insure with them? I dunno. Why gamble. I'll go with Allstate, I guess. It ain't what I would call a real hopeful and optimistic ad, in other words. It's pretty dismal. Maybe even a warning. After all, she was insured with Mutual of Omaha. And she lost everything. Except her family. Which I guess now lives under a bridge. Good job, M. of O.!! I'm sold!! Sell me a policy and hold on to your hat! Ooops, there it goes anyway!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home