Monday, January 19, 2009

The New Yahoo

The New Yahoo is now a tool of the Associated Press. Which is a tool of the Democrats. Which are tools of the Muslims. Just so you know. Not that you'll care. How do I know? Because I keep my fuckin' eyes open, that's how I know. Shit, I've had this blog goin' for only three months and it containls more factual information than 300 years of public schooling. Trust me, I know what's goin' on. Here, try this, you need an explanation you can understand: I'm Italian. I gut ways o' keepin' up with what's really goin' on. It has to do with a lotta Italians needin' ta keep track o' keepin' products movin' from one place to another. It's sort of a tradition with us. Because of all this need to keep track o' things that are being shipped from one place to another you start to notice stuff that seems unrelated to everyone else but is related to traffic in all cases, one way or another. That's a very brief tutorial. You either follow it or ya don't And I don't really give shit if you want to follow it or not. Ok, that's all I don't really want to go into it, it's very complex, and a lot of it's boring. Unless you're on the payroll. HAHA then it ain't. I gatta go. Just trust me on that Yahoo thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home