Tuesday, January 13, 2009

N Minus 8

As all of you millions know I started this blog the day after the Nigger was elected President of the United States. I decided on that day that I would fight back. I don't want to be a citizen of a country that has a Muslim Commie Nigger for President. You'll notice that I didn't even capitalize "country." As long as the Nigger is President this ain't America as far as I'm soncerned. It's some commie nigger muslim shithole. So, now we are approaching his Iniggeration and I will be changing my personal calendar to N. Right now we are at N Minus 5. On Day N Plus 1 The New Nigger is gonna probably pull the troops. For me this means no more You Tube videos of arial gunships turning sandniggers on the ground via nightvision optics and exploding bullets coming out of rotating gunbarrels at 3,000 rounds per minute into terrified-and-then-dead corpses. I am going to miss that. HOPEfully those gunships can be brought back to our shores to kill all the running-Muslims in our own streets, which is where the New Nigger is going to take this war. He's taking it here. Into the New Iraq that he is now President of. You wanted change. You're gonna get change. The sandniggers are already warming up. They're in the streets already. I don't know why the military is waiting for order from the Sandnigger In Chief to give the order. He's giving the order for the other sandniggers to run through the streets. He ain't gonna order tham killed. He fucking LIKES them. They are his commie comrades. Ya know, for 20 years on Howard Stern Daniel Carver was telling folks "Wake up, Whayt Pee-poe." WELL: now it's too late. Hope all you white people who voted for that nigger are delighted. Cause now he's a-gonna getchya. You betcha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home