Monday, January 12, 2009

The Only Blog So Far That I Respect

This is excluding my own of course which is by far the Best Written (I have read many many blogs out there. Believe me, none of them are making any kind of effort at all. And, not to brag, the ones that are making an effort, - while I do bow down to that - I really do have no equal in fantastically entertaining and quotable sentence contruction. Sure, my vocabulary is a bit off-putting, what with all the niggers and fucking Jew bastards and whores and cunts and cocksuckers and motherfuckers and fuck your mothers and Allah's balls dangle and slap against sandniggers' asses and Mohammed fucks his mom. I know that. But I am still the best blogger as far as sheer, relentlessly talented, writing ability. Sure you might be saying big deal. Well, i never said it was a big deal. It just is. Where was I.) Oh, yeah: here's another worthwhile blog with the person making an actual effort. It's a blog by I think a girl. Because she also has a recipe blog or some damn thing. Anyway she has this blog here http://www.chefelf.com/starwars/ep1.php in which she lists, episode by episode, HAHA billions of reasons why you should hate Star Wars. She's a worker. I like that. Congratulations, Elf, you came in second to THE BEST!!!

5 Comments:

At January 12, 2009 at 4:14 PM , Blogger jj solari said...

your blog is like a vat of aborted human fetuses in letter form. Like a vat of aborted human fetuses your blog should be given a decent christian burial and then be walked away from and forgotten.

 
At January 12, 2009 at 4:14 PM , Blogger jj solari said...

than you that is very kind of you to say that.

 
At January 12, 2009 at 5:53 PM , Blogger jj solari said...

Bring that mold spore to me goddammit. i am going to prove you WRONG. HA-HAAAAAAA!!!

 
At January 13, 2009 at 2:33 AM , Blogger jj solari said...

Chefelf is a dude. not a chick.

 
At January 13, 2009 at 2:33 AM , Blogger jj solari said...

well, the writing was so good i assumed it was a chick. back off.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home