Monday, January 12, 2009

Joe McCarthy

Joe McCarthy was a US Senator who wanted to expell all Communists out of government and - probably - when that was done, out of the United States. He is considered the most evil government employee in history by 99% of the American Population - many of whom just elected a Muslim nigger Marxist to the office of President of the United States. Joe, enjoy your death, you would not enjoy being alive here in America, the Country you valiantly tried to protect from this nonsense. I look forward to joining you in death where things will make at least a LITTLE more sense than life with a nigger muslim marxist president who everyone insists has a high IQ but who is actually DUMBER THAN BUSH!!!!! I know, Joe, I know, who's :Bush. I'll explain when I get there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home