Sunday, December 21, 2008

My Unorthodox View of Redemption

I don't think this is a very pious view of things but I have a hunch God didn't send Jesus because He loved humans but because He hates Lucifer. That sort of puts us in the middle of a feud that really has nothing to do with any of us, but for some reaason I gut no problem with that. I prefer a diety motivated by anger than one motivated by love. I don't care that I'm in the middle. But if I was Satan I would be infuriated that humans, the monkey people, who he spent a lot of attention of getting to get kicked out of Paradise by turning them into monkeys, they get a free ride back in if they just open their fuckin eyes and take a look at the situation. No wonder he spends so much sweat and effort tryin' to get them to not look at the situation and confusing them with meaningless crap and pseudo-solutions. HAHAHAHAHAHA Gotta hand it to the lyin' fucker. At least he ain't lazy. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home