Sunday, December 21, 2008

My New T-Shirt

I had a t shirt made up that says "I Really Like Sarah Palin." I had myself photographed in it and emailed the picture to everyone I know. All the people I couldn't stand anyway now will have nothing to do with me. Relatives I detest now willingly avoid me. I haven't gotten one annoying call from them. When I wear it in front of "service personnel" they can't get me away from them fast enough. Service has improved immensely. I wore it at a Christian Sunday church service. About a hundred people started screaming aloud inside the room and carrying on something awful, but other than the noise and the name calling it all was perfectly harmless, although so many people became afraid of the screaming people that they asked me to leave. Or at least take the t-shirt off. Next time I encounter an exorcist who's having problems with certain cases I will suggest he place an "I Really Like Sarah Palin" t shirt onto the victim. The demon will either flee or the person will just explode. One or the other pro'bly. Either one would be cool to watch. It's amazing the effect she has on people. She's, like, fuckin' Jesus. Demons come outa the woodwork. I need ta take her around with me wherever I go. Save me a lotta time and effort getting to "really know" people. They'd either go "Oh, hello, Mrs. Palin" and offer their hand or they'd start spitting pumice and screaming in rage. Either way I'd have their number real quick and would never haffta turn my own spirit-check radar on even for a second! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home