Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Was Ayn Rand Musical?

When the title of something is in question-form the answer is always no. So, now that you know the answer i guess you're done. Goodbye. So, I guess that leaves just me here. LIKE THERE WAS ANYONE ELSE HERE ANYWAY! EVER!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I base this conclusion regarding Ayn Rand's musicality on evidence which a court would find spurious and anemic but which I find more than ample for conviction. Does it matter if she was musical? Well, yes I think so. Because, as you know, all the best people are. And there might be one or two remnant pathetic Ayn Rand acolytes who have yet to shake off the spell of the lesbian bulldyke witchery which I am certain was at the core of the blueprint of her soul. Well, you probably CAN shake it off in just a moment or two. I will walk you through the painless process and then you will be free. I could even do this for a Scientologist or a Catholic if I felt like it. But I don't feel like it. Muslim? I don't think I can get a Muslim to shake off Islam. It's in the DNA. Which reminds me!!.... that will be the topic of one of my most revolutionary posts. Yes, I know what you're saying: "But they're ALL revolutionary posts!!" Thank you, I am a bit embarassed now, that's very nice of you to say.
Ayn rand mentioned music only once or maybe twonce times in her
novels. And as any Ayn Rand acolyte knows, her novels have been memorized by, well, her acolytes. I can only think of two instances immediately of music references, and that might be because there WERE only two. Being an Ayn Rand acolyte myself I can only think of two at the immediate moment. In one book she said something about the character feeling some emotion that was the emotion that you expect to get from dancing but seldom do. This is clearly Ayn Rand talking about herself. This is clearly her admitting that she got nothing from dancing. This (this inability to "feel" anything from dancing) is a phenomenon alien to - except for Obama - 100% of the nigger population - 100% of the female population, 90% of the non-nigger male population with the exception of whites where it drops down to 10% of the white male population, and 100% alien to me personally. Which proves that I have something in common with every woman and every nigger on earth. And yet Ayn Rand lacked this "aspect" or "ability" or "faculty" I guess would be the word for it. She lacked the faculty for enjoying dancing. And in some other place she has some character going into a depression of anger - or something - regardiing the fact that a piece of Great Symphonic Wondrousness composed by a character in her novel had been transcribed into a popular little ditty and was being hummed by trained
myna birds. Ok, I have distorted the facts even more than I usually do. I was trying to be exasperated. But anyway, some "great composition" had been turned into a pop tune with banal lyrics. The fact is, you cannot "demean" a great musical composition. No matter what you do to it. Excellence always translates "downward" with ease and functionality. Ayn Rand had a particular love of Rachmaninoff's music. Or some of it; ya know, the popular stuff played by "classical" buffs. Rachmaninoff has in fact had his melodies turned into more than one popular song. "All By Myself" comes immediately to mind. He never suffered from it. It just proved that he was accessable by all. Nothing wrong with that. So the fact that Ayn Rand even had it in her head that this was something "that should not occur" to "great" (which usually means written before the recording of music was invented. And not all music written before that date was great. Including MOST of FUCKING MOZART'S!) music means that not only was Ayn Rand musically barren but she also was a pompous ass elitist who thought she was better than everyone else just because she had an IQ of 250. NO: YOU WEREN'T BETTER, YOU JEW RUSSIAN NAME-CHANGING BITCH! YOU JUST HAD WALRUS HIPS, MASTADON THIGHS, CALVES LIKE THE PILLARS OF DAGON'S TEMPLE AND ANKLES THAT WOULDNT TURN THE HEAD OF A
MONGREL HOUSEDOG TO SCAMPER OVER AND HUMP THEM! AND NOTHING IN THAT LIST MADE YOU BETTER! You just had a higher IQ. You were still a big nosed female farmhand that made Ugly Betty look hot. PLUS......Ugly Betty has a personality. It is very likely Ayn Rand did not. Unless you want to call the disposition of a hydrophobic hyena on angel dust a personality. So: was Ayn Rand musical? No. I think I already said that up top somewhere, didn't I? I TOLD you that articles titled in question- form the answer is always no. Thank you. Burma Shave.

3 Comments:

At November 12, 2008 at 4:42 PM , Blogger jj solari said...

You have the very looter collectivist mentality of the second rater that Miss Rand detested. Never ever try to get in touch with me. I am through with you. We are finished. That is all I have to say. Goodbye.

 
At November 12, 2008 at 4:47 PM , Blogger jj solari said...

You have made the serious mistake of mentioning Scientology in your remarks. Scientology may only be mentioned by registered Scientolosts in good standing, and then only favorably. We are not sure, is all, at the moment, if your remark was unfavorable. We think it was. We are looking at it. We will be in touch. In the meantime, just to be on the safe side, it would probably be wise for you to recant your remarks. I mean delete your remarks.

 
At November 12, 2008 at 5:04 PM , Blogger jj solari said...

Your haughty, egotistical, prideful assertion that you can de-gauss a Catholic from his conditioning has me laughing. You are foolish. You underestimate the Church. We have been around longer than Islam and Scientology combined. How long have YOU been around, you pathetic novice of everything. You are foolish. Bring to me the Catholic you have "freed." Bring the animal to me. I will have him quiveriing on his side in the fetal position and filled with fear and terror for the state of his immortal soul in two seconds. I won't even have to say anything. I can do it with just my expression. And I am just a mere nun. Let me get an ordained priest or bishop or cardinal in here and he will most likely just erupt into flames and disappear in screams and smoke and pain away into vapor that will irritate the nose and nauseate the soul. You worthless little ignorant vermin puke of rat shit thoughts and dogshit ideas. Stand up to me and my power if you dare. I will strike you down without even makiing contact, just by force of my will, you upstart, you contagion, you heretic of Satan. ITANTEMENTUM OBSTIVITUM ANSUMITERGO NUNC IMPEDIMENTUM!! hahahahahahahahahahaha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home