Monday, November 10, 2008

Regarding comments on this blog

Unless they are so fucking funny and or brilliant they defy removal, all anonymous and pseudonymed comments will be deleted. Now of course you are saying "How can you possibly know if Joe Schwartz is some fucker's real name?" Well, first of all nobody named Joe Schwartz would be on this site. It's run by a wop. Jews would only show up by invitation. Hey, don't scoff, it happens more than ya think. Jews and wops get along. More or less. Long as the rules are followed. But I know what you're saying: how can I know if a posted "real name" is actually the real name of the guy using his "real name"? I dunno. I'll just know. And if I later find out different?...he fuckin disappears. From the site, you understand. Not from the earth's surface. At least not necessarily. Why the deal with real names? Hey: I use my real name; you use your real name. Otherwise that tells me you're just another scared white guy with a lotta opinions he dont have the balls to back up with his fuckin' kisser. Fuck that. And fuck you if you're ONE o' them blognet assholes with little egg ovaries for balls. This aint the place for you. i%ers other than Mongols are exempted from this rule. However Mongols gotta use their real names. Hey, life sucks if you're a Mongol and this is just another example of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home