Monday, November 10, 2008

Why say nigger?


I am often asked why I use the Nigger word. Or as I like to type it when I do not wish to offend, ni&*%gg&&#er. I use the word nigger in order to upset white people. Niggers don't really seem to care if someone calls them nigger, unless it is in a "challenging" environment. For instance, if there was a nigger over there, say, and he was the only nigger in the vicinity, and everyone else was white and i called him nigger, that would be a challenging environment. I would not do that. It just aint me. Unless of course it was Obama. He is a separate category. Now then, if i was the only white man in a room full of niggers, I could, and most likely would, say nigger with impunity. The other niggers would just look at each other and shake their heads and say "Dat be one fukked up ofay muthuhfukka, ite." Or some similar such exotic remark. Because being the only white man in a room full of niggers and saying nigger clearly is not a challenge. Now, white people reading this of course would disagree because when it comes to niggers, white people are pretty fucking stupid. But any niggers reading this - which liklihood I estimate at zero - they would understand with no problem. I have left the point. I say nigger because it upsets white people. Who are scared to death of niggers. And so publicly pretend they like them. But they do not. They fear them. Head to toe, top to bottom, inside and out, white people fear niggers like they fear....well, there ain't nothing a white person fears more than a nigger so I guess I can't come up with a comparison. So when I say nigger, white people rally to the "defense" of the people they fear: the niggers. They attack me for saying nigger because it shows them that I am not afraid of niggers. Whereas they are. And this bothers them. To an astounding extent. Whitey is TERRIFIED of de Nee-grow. But I am not. That nigger over there lookin' at me right now with what appears to be a fucking AK in his ape grip?....him I'm a little leary of. But just plain old, the whole fucking tribal horde of, niggers en masse and in general? I aint afraid of them. Take it or leave it. Do the niggers care if I ain't afraid of them? I doubt it. At least not the ones I don't owe any dope-money to. And the niggers I DO owe money too?....they might give me a reason to be afraid of them in particular if I don't come up with some sort of payment plan that they are comfortable with. But that's between me and them particular niggers. It aint nobody else's, nigger or not, bidneh. So fuck you, Whitey. Go vote for that nigger you're scared of and maybe when he calls his muslim pals to break into your house they'll only slit half your throat out of respect of your fear of them. You dumbass piece of white shit coward.

4 Comments:

At November 12, 2008 at 1:36 AM , Blogger jj solari said...

There is something wrong with you.

 
At December 15, 2008 at 7:11 PM , Blogger jj solari said...

i do not approve of white people using the word - that you use. I will not use it. I am white. I think if - that word - is to be used at all only people who are - i dont want to say their color: i think that's just as bad as...that other word i wont use that we are talking about. i think that only people who are of African decent but from the portions of Africa which are not the middle eastern and arab and sandier countries but rather the more - i dont want to say jungley - people who are from the veldtier places - ought to say nigger. shit. godammit!

 
At December 15, 2008 at 7:13 PM , Blogger jj solari said...

i be one dem neegrows you white peepil tryin ta diskuss. fuk yooz. ite. sin seerly, rasmus krissmas. hey, dats my name, wut choo want frum me.

 
At December 15, 2008 at 7:19 PM , Blogger jj solari said...

oh, ok, you're right. never mind.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home