Monday, November 10, 2008

Welcome, Stupid


Welcome, stupid. As you can see there's nothing here now. But America now has a nigger in the White House. And I now have a blog. So there will eventually be something here, just as sure as eventually there will be rap videos being shot in the Oval Office. I never thought America would ever have a nigger in the White House. And I never thought that I would have a blog. Both things turn my stomach. And yet here they both are. They arrived simultaneously. It ain't an accident. It is a law of nature: nigger in the White House?....J.J. starts a blog. If you don't like it, leave. You won't be missed. At least not by me. Thank you and fuck you. J.J. Solari

1 Comments:

At November 14, 2008 at 12:04 PM , Blogger jj solari said...

This is not a proper greeting to people who may stop buy in hopes of actually LEARNING something. Unless what they want to learn is that you are a jerk. There are rules of propriety you know to blogging, if that is in fact what you are doing and not just being a jerk. I hope that you learn them. Otherwise you will just go through life continuing to be a jerk.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home