Friday, November 14, 2008

The Kaaba

You may have wondered what that thing is in Mecca that the fucking Muslims parade around for dear life. That thing is the Kaaba. It's a building covered in a cloth. It's scary, no? Of course it is. Everything in Islam is scary. Especially the followers. The building is special because of something in the outside corner of it. Know what it is? It's a meteorite. Yes, that's right. It's a meteorite that the people Mohammed The Jew converted to Islam used to worship for a thousand years before Mohammed The Jew showed up. He decided that he would leave the stone because - well he just decided to. And why not: he decided to rewrite the bible and then insist the bible was the wrong version and his version was the right one: why not leave the meteorite alone? So he did. And that's what all those fucking monsters parade around in their OCD-requirement in order to get stuff after they have rotted into dust. You wonder maybe why I call Mohammed "Mohammed The Jew." Because I figure it is a pretty good bet that he was one. I'm good at figuring people. And I think I gut that Mohammed The Jew bastard figured out pretty good. It ain't too hard, I spent a lot of years in retail and can get a bead on psychos, the demonic, losers, liars, fuckheads, normal people, superior people, and well, just everyone, pretty fuckin quick. It's just sort of what I can do. Like tap dancing. Which I can also do. And I gut a bead on you, too. That's why you're mentioned in the title of this blog! It's cause I gut yer fukkin number! That SHOULDN'T make you nervous. Unless you gut a problem you hope I don't see. But I see it. Don't worry, you ain't the only one I ever seen it in. To get back to Mohammed The Jew, I can slot people pretty quick and pretty accurately. I mean there AIN'T that many varieties. It ain't as though the personality and behavioral and ethical and intelligence status of people is that fucking VARIED. And I gut Mohammed pegged as a Jew. He fits the profile of "Jews who monumentally affected history." And they would be Jesus, Paul of Tarsus, Mohammed, Marx, and Hitler. See?....easy. Anyway the important thing here right now is that you now know what the Kaaba is. It's a meteorite paid homage to by the people who flew planes and passengers into the greatest contruction in human history, the World Trade Center buildings. If George Bush had had any balls or intelligence, which he does not, he would have made the destruction of the fucking Kaaba the first thing in Muslimland to get vaporized, not some fucking horse trough in Iraq.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home