Saturday, August 1, 2015

Overland Letter to You Know Who


Dear Donald Trump,


     I saw an item today where you said you were not going to be rude or uncharitable or nasty to the other "candidates" in the debate. I also notice none of them have responded to this. You know what that tells me?.....it tells me that behind closed doors they are all saying "Thank you, Jesus!"

     If they were as smart as they think they are they all would have been fighting each other to be first to say to the press "There's no reason for him to be nice to me, I ain't afraid of that blowhard!"

     That ain't what happened. In fact nothing happened. They're scared. They're scared and they're relieved.

     I guess, come to think of it, if you said you were going to be mean and nasty to them they would not have shown up. In fact, that would have been fun to see.



Sincerely,



J.J. Solari

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home