Friday, August 24, 2012

Facebook Banning Again

   Once again I have been banned from Facebook. This time for a month. 3 days, one week, two weeks, and now four weeks. As you might assume this has happened before. You get banned from Facebook when someone tells the Facebook computer that you have violated one of their ten million Facebook policies which are as PC as can be. But you know what?....I dont pay Facebook anything to say nigger and sand nigger and fuck Allah in the ass and Obama is a commie moolie fuck, and so long as i get to say these things at least once in a while that's fine. Fortunately Facebook never removes anything. they say they do but its in some computer somewhere, so i am probably the only person on earth who is relieved that there is a permanent record somewhere of all their facebook announcements. Most people likely stay awake at night wondering oh shit when is THAT gonna come back to bite me. Not me. I know what I'm saying all the time. I am quite prepared to back it all up to anyone who has a problem with it including nigbama and eric-the-egyptian-piece-of-shit holder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home