Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Kicked Off Facebook

I have been forcibly removed from facebook for - according to facebook - calling obama a nigger. The real reason is because i pissed off some nigger lover who then called me italian slang names to see how I like it. I just - not to change the subject - I just heard rush limpet say that social darwinism only exists in communist countries. he is actually stupider than his enemies realize HAHAHAHAHAHA Really. He has the thinking power of a Victrola. So anyway I was kicked off of facebook. One day after my mother died. Does the grief and tragedy ever stop?? What this means is that I will be returning here. Because it is all part of God's divine plan for the manifestation of manifests. Unfortunately, now that the nigger is going to be removed from office, the impetus for this blog is fading fading fading away. It is probably time to tend to my own garden, as Voltaire said. Not being on facebook means i will not be able to see ten million advertisements and not be able to annoy the sensitive. which is probably a good thing on both counts. sensitive people should not be exposed to me. in reality - if you know how my brain works - facebook was primarily a public notebook where i could jot down insights of my usual awesome level without having to store them on paper. i just let zuckerberg do it. and the idea that someone could read over my shoulder was appealing to me because writers are very self absorbed about what they write. it's part of the nature of "being a writer." we all are convinced that only we have the inside track on how things operate. so now i am going to have to actually find something to DO. i sure hope it turns out to be sexual intercourse with high school girls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home