Saturday, November 12, 2011

The New Nigger

I notice that the Republicans are now fielding a nigger of their own. He is a rarity among niggers, he is not a Marxist. He seems to be some sort of a Capitalist. He seems to be under attack by the Democrats and maybe by Perry for siphoning Normal Niggers - ya know, stupid welfare commie niggers - away from the fold and into the American fold. They are doing this by saying he makes passes at white women. A good ploy to infuriate white men, but it doesnt seem to have the same effect on white women, all of whom fantasize about Mandingo Loveplay in the Steamy Swamp When De Sun Go Down. the Left seems to have overlooked this little ugly fact. However never underestimate the ability of a nigger to fuck himself over: I hear that Cain is now claiming that God told him to run. I wonder if God also told him to tell everyone. Cause if that's what God did, God aint too bright cause He just lost Cain the nomination. I am always amazed at people who hear things from God and immediately assume it's really God!! It never occurs to them that whoever is talking to them might be lying: that they might not REALLY be God at all!! "Hi nigger, I'm God!" "Whoa! Hi, God!! No, I don't need no I.D. you just puts dat wallet away! What choo wants fum me, Lawdy??" Never a doubt in their mind. They are immediately All In with this story. "Oh, You're God? Well, ya know, I am not at all surprised that you would be contacting me. I am an exceptionally worthy individual." Man, oh, man. Talk about thick-skinned and up-for-anything. That wouldn't be me. "YOURE GOD??HOLY SHIT!! LEMMEE OUTA HERE!!!!YOU GOTTA BE HERE TO KILL ME FOR THE FOLLOWING CRIMES NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT BYE BYE, GOD!!" then zing, i'm gone, like a cartoon road runner. You betcha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home