Saturday, July 2, 2011

Why I Hate Indians

http://news.yahoo.com/tribes-fear-loss-sacred-sites-near-nm-fire-225015488.html

Reading this charming tale of retarded stone age primitive shamanism will give you SOME idea of why I cant stand "Indians." or indigenous aborigines as i call them. This fucking redskin just can't WAIT to regale his grandkids with the story of the fire and how they prayed to the Wapoompa to make it stop but the eagle swooped against the crow and the Mameemee the fire goddess blew against the forest and the sacred lands were destroyed. Yeah well if you lived in fucking houses in Reno instead of in mud huts on a fucking reservation you wouldn't have to give a shit. He's all excited because a hundred years from now - when his decendants will i guarantee you still be living in the trees and the rocks and the shrubs instead of in suburbia - this story of ruin in the sacred lands can be retold. This is why I hate adults: they lie to children. Which to me is about the worst crime you can commit short of fucking them physically, instead of just intellectually.

5 Comments:

At July 3, 2011 at 6:12 PM , Blogger Mick said...

Please ignore this because I'm once again having problems with my account.

 
At July 3, 2011 at 6:13 PM , Blogger Mick said...

Hopefully I have finally solved the problem.

John/Mick

 
At July 4, 2011 at 12:25 PM , Blogger Backwater said...

Uhhh, I'm just an outsider but may I suggest John/Mick the problems you are encountering may be other than your account.

Just sayin'

 
At July 4, 2011 at 6:02 PM , Blogger Mick said...

Yes Backwater I'm the first to admit my lack of knowledge with computers. After 12 years using webtv/msntv we finally got ourselves a wireless 27" wireless iMac and my wife also got an iPod 2. In addition we purchased the three year Care Plan with both systems and we are getting our moneys worth with them.

I'm just thankful my living wasn't dependent on computers. If it was I wouldn't be retired today.

Just sayin'

 
At July 20, 2011 at 4:47 PM , Blogger Backwater said...

I'm starting to get a bit concerned. Do you have a job or something that is filling your alloted time?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home