Saturday, September 17, 2011

Nancy Grace

Nancy Grace will be debuting on Dancing With The Stars in two days and today on TMZ i saw her doing the cha cha in the TMZ offices and doing the cha cha correctly and with vibrant enthusiasm. This has so depressed me that I have fled from Facebook in shame. I have spent the last two weeks predicting that she will be a calamity on the scale of a gigantic flow of molten magma across America. And now it looks like she could actually win the contest. She has the right attitude, she is immune to abuse, she lets ridicule bounce right off her and worst of all there is actually nothing to actually ridicule about her ability. Naturally this has depressed me more than the landing at Normandy depressed Hitler. It has left me doubting my own sanity. I have been defeated by Nancy Grace. If there is a lower rung of hell to be dangling by your fingers on I don't know of it. The terrorists have won.

4 Comments:

At September 17, 2011 at 9:19 PM , Blogger Cap'n Bob said...

Take heart, her tango probably sucks.

 
At September 19, 2011 at 10:50 AM , Blogger Mick said...

Fear not she hasn't gone live yet and as Cap'n Bob said....take heart, her tang probably sucks.

A shame she isn't partnered with Chaz!

 
At October 2, 2011 at 7:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder how the fat cow will deal with people who don't love her ugly ass.I predict that she murders and eats at least one judge.

http://keepthehatealive.blogspot.com/

 
At October 25, 2011 at 7:29 PM , Blogger Backwater said...

I had to look 'er up on Bing. That tells something about my social square.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home