Wednesday, December 30, 2009

"Don't Be Fooled" Says Michael Moore


Michael Moore, the revoltingly gross object in the top picture claims that the more attractive photo in the bottom picture is not him. "I cannot lay on my back for one thing," Moore said at a press conference convened to expose the bottom picture as fraudulent. Many of the reporters present remained unconvinced. "What is the evidence that you do not have a vagina," an AP employee called out. "How could I have one, I do not even know what one is," Moore slobbered in angry response. "And while I do have breasts, mine are larger than those," he continued. "And my belly, while sizeable, is no match for that one," he added. "I wish it WAS mine," he went on. "My guess is it's Elizabeth Taylor or Rosie O'Donnel," he said. "Maybe both." Most of the reporters said afterward that they remained skeptical. Michael Moore later ate the photo and two folding chairs.

1 Comments:

At January 3, 2010 at 5:07 AM , Blogger Bob Frapples said...

Looks like one of my ex ol' ladies...the one on the bottom, eye mean...!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home