Thursday, November 12, 2009

Other Blogs

You can get "Blogger" to randomly maroon you onto another person's blog if you click the "next blog" sign. Jesus Christ. I thought this blog was bad. At least it ain't boring. Which is not the case with all the other blogs out there. Holy fucking shit. I never got to even one that wasn't about some infant. Who the fuck cares about your goddamn fucking idiot offspring, asshole! Jesus Fucking Christ, can't you fond something INTERESTING in your whole idiot life to write about than your fucking CHILD? Like you fucking built it from scratch, dude! All you did was cum, ok? You fucking ejaculated. That's all you did. And if it's YOU, lady, writing the more-boring-than-sand blog?..... All YOU did was NOTHING if the blog is about your fucking kid. You didnt even have to cum. All you did was show up to the fuckfest. You showed up with an egg. You got laid and now I have to look at 200 crappy photographs of your child. Like I say, my blog is foul and wrong - but at least it ain't boring. You don't see my goddamn relatives in here. Or yours. Unless your relative is that fucking nigger Balack Obama. You'll see THAT monkey faced coon in here a LOT.

3 Comments:

At November 12, 2009 at 6:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've confused me...what's wrong with or about your blog? It tells the truth doesn't it? So how can the truth be wrong?

 
At November 14, 2009 at 11:06 PM , Blogger jj solari said...

there's nothing wrong with my blog. everyone else's blogs are fucked up. let me start over....

 
At November 15, 2009 at 8:30 PM , Blogger nobody said...

I visit different blogs just to be a prick and believe me i'm the biggest prick on earth.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home