Friday, October 16, 2009

Ousley Advises The Shortbus Riders

What is the most embarrassing thing thats ever happened to u?

7 minutes ago
- 4 days left to answer.
Report Abuse


I accidentally had sex with my wife's sister twice.



My "friend" is getting married and hasn't invited me!?

My friend who I have known since school recently announced that she is getting married.
To be fair I don't see her as often as I used to. We do arrange to meet up on weekends etc but something always comes up so it never happens. (although she always has time for other friends as I can see that via facebook!)
Anyway she is getting married abroad and I noticed that a couple of weeks ago some mutual friends have posted on her facebook page that they have book plane tickets for the wedding.
I feel like they have all planned this behind my back and not invited me.
We all went out for a meal last weekend and the subject of her wedding came up, she quickly turned to me and added "oh I think it's just going to be a small wedding - just family"

I'm a bit hurt to be honest as she is being so two faced and sneaky. I wont bother contacting her from now on as clearly I am no longer a friend to her.

It's always been the same my whole life - I just get walked over and used by so called friends, but im far too polite to say anything so they think I either don't care or I don't matter.

Do you think I should say anything or just leave it?
What would you do?
9 minutes ago
- 4 days left to answer.
Answer Question
Report Abuse


I think you should go to the wedding naked with a black dildo in your butt..I hope this helps you.
2 minutes ago


Question about anal sex?

I was curious about anal sex and/or toys. I've never done it, but have heard it can be amazing. But I was wondering if it was even sanitary, considering where it is. (ahem :) ) Either way, has anyone ever done it? Is it as amazing as I've read? And how can you do it without hurting yourself and yet stay clean? I love to try new things, but wasn't sure if this would be crossing the line somehow. Any help or suggestions is appreciated. Thanks!
28 minutes ago
- 4 days left to answer.
Answer Question
Report Abuse


Anal sex is the best. I have anal sex with my wife and she straps on a dildo and has anal sex with me.If you ask me anal sex is fun for the whole family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home