Sunday, October 18, 2009

Niggers Are The Missing Link, Claims Woman Of The North



The Woman od the North sent me this link - http://www.livescience.com/animals/091016-monkey-drumming.html - which is a link to the MISSING link, she says, which she claims is not missing at all, it's in Inglewood. In case you don't want to be bothered going there, it is an article detailing how monkeys and apes use drumming to communicate. It is an article that suggests monkeys and apes are naturally rhythmical. I already knew that monkeys and apes are natural thieves. I did not know they could rap and dance and drum. I do know that there are a lot of people who will use an article like this one to claim that monkeys and apes and niggers are the same. It is MY personal belief that monkeys and humans both evolved upward from niggers. Niggers are the common ancestors of all primates. But that's just me talking. I don't think anyone else on earth has every laid claim to this hypothesis. And I can't be bothered trying to actually prove it because humans voted a nigger into office, not the monkeys. So monkeys and apes could both be the advancing life form here on earth, leaving both humans and niggers far behind, from the looks of things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home