Saturday, July 11, 2009

Obama Promises 100 Million Africans They Can Vote In Next U.S. Election


President Obama today promised the 100 million Negroes of Africa, speaking to all of them in a personal address, that they would all be eligible to vote in all upcoming American elections." Let....my election....fraught with....shenanigans and mischief....be a lesson....to all of you my true brothers....my African Comrades..... in the Strugggle: you will be..... American Citizens..... in about 20 minutes..... Welcome to the Blackening..... of America...... If you all do your part..... we can...... have the streets..... running with blood and filth..... just like the streets here..... on this entire continent..... do.

1 Comments:

At July 15, 2009 at 7:18 PM , Blogger Ray Hicks said...

I think I saw that spook at KFC the other day. He was cuttin' in line. Can't be sure though, the neighborhood has really gone to shit.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home