Saturday, June 27, 2009

Today's Disease Scam, SMA


I noticed my Yahoo was crawling with "Defeat SMA" banners and cartoons and animations and flashing signs and a million other annoying things. I said immediately "Oh, today's money-raising tax scam, let's investigate!!!" I learned that SMA means spinal muscular atrophy. I think. I learned that "children with SMA are unusually bright and socially interactive and generally gifted." This I interpreted to be White Code Racist Cryptology for "SMA mostly strikes nigger kids." So I am concluding that SMA paralyzes the "nigger wires" in the spines of the little screaming maniacs to where they act more like children and less like chimpanzees on meth. So why would anyone want to cure this. I can only assume that SMA is an embarassment to the Negro Leaders because it demonstrates that niggerness - which is NOT "having black skin," mind you - it demonstrates that niggerness is a disease and that SMA cures it. So that's why they want to get rid of SMA. Because it turns niggers into normal people. Naturally I won't be cooperating with its eradication. I will be looking for ways to infect people with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home