Thursday, May 14, 2009

Motherfuckers Who "Pass"

Do people just fucking die anymore? I ain't heard he "died" in about ten years. Everybody is fucking "passing." What the motherfuck is "passing." Fecal matter passes. Why not just say "Sorry I was not at the meeting but my mother shit suddenly." Fucking "pass." Who the fuck started that. Some fucking queer? I can see some queer coming up with that. It has two esses in it. Fags love esses. Then they can make the word whistle and fags think all words should whistle because then when they talk it's like they are on Broadway singing a song. I mean ssinging a ssong. "And how long has it been since your sister passed?" "You mean fucking died and rotted and got turned into worm shit? You mean how long since she "passed" through an earthworm's ass?" Fucking "passed." Don't ever say passed around me. I'll push every button you've got. You won't sleep for weeks you'll be so pissed off.

1 Comments:

At May 14, 2009 at 12:14 PM , Blogger nobody said...

I jusssst passssed a ssstone.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home