Sunday, April 19, 2009

Our New Nigger's New Friends


Well, so far the moolie president has run over to see the Iranian fuck, the Saudi fuck, the Venezuelan fuck, the only fuck he ain't run up to and blown is the North Korean fuck, who i guess is the only mass murderer ruler who has the brains to see that Obama is retarded. Those Koreans ain't like Mexicans or sandniggers: they're smart mother fuckers. He'd probbly spit on Obama. He would go way up in my estimation if he did. And I'm sure Obama knows he can fool whites, blacks and browns, but ain't no way he's gonna fool chinks and japs and slopeheads. Those fuckers know a fucking reetard when they see one and have no patience with them. I'm sure Obama knows this. Niggers have this leery discomfort around chinks and nips. I guess beccause chinks and niops don't pretend niggers are special, like white people do. White people ain't particularly comfortable around the little bambooheads either. I don't know why: the slopes learned everything they know from white civilization. They dig white shit. They might even like white people, for all I know. I don't have a problem with the fuckers. Except on the road. Holy shit. I would like to thank Niggermania for letting me steal their picture, even though I didn't ask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home