Saturday, April 25, 2009

Harry Potter


I just watched a Harry Potter movie tonight on ABC. I ain't never seen a Harry Potter movie and I never read a Harry Potter book. But I saw immediately why it is so popular. For the same reason the Titanic was so popular. No niggers. Just white kids in an English boarding school. Ain't no niggers in an English boarding school. Can't afford it. Aint no niggers on the Titanic. Couldn't afford it. So therefore, no niggers. At all. Guess the niggers couldn't figure out a way to claim foul. But now that I've brought it to their attention, maybe they will. Ok, relax, relax, that won't actually happen: this is MY blog, remember? There ain't no niggers here. Or anyone else. I ain't here half the time myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home