Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Is Obama REALLY A Muslim?

The fact is, if you want to know my actual gut opinion, I am pretty sure Obama isn't actually anything. He's just a fucking self-appointed diety. I don't think he believe there is a higher life form or being than himself. The reason I CALLhim a Muslim is because he sympathizes with them. Most of the MUSLIMS don't really believe their own religion. they just use it as an excuse to kill people. Persians are just killers. They always have been. For 10,000 years of recorded history they have been lowlife, fags, women-beaters, boy-fuckers and killers. Obama thinks they're ok folks. So he's the same as a Muslim. I mean, who REALLY cares if a fuckhead is a Muslim or not, the Muslims are niggers with no dancing ability. Which is what Obama is. So he's a Muslim! I KNOW he ain't a Chrstian. Christianity is a white religion and he hates anything incolving white people. He probably does voodoo shit with chickens or dolls and fire or some fucking jungle shit like that. I mean he looks and acts pretty primitive to me. Which is why he's where he is: because america is a jungle full of thugs and assholes now. So I guess he belongs in the chieftain's chair. He'll pro'bly start weaering a feathered headdress pretty soon. And shrunken heads in a necklace and start totin' a spear around. Hey, I ain't kiddin'. I'm serious. He'll think it's totally cute. He's a fucking gay pansey. they love costumes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home