Monday, November 17, 2008

People That Didn't Vote

I voted for the first time in 30 years to try and keep the nigger out of office and keep the USA from getting nuked by Islam but it didnt work. And you DO know that the muslim president is arranging a strike against America right now with that sandnigger pal of his in Iran and those other sandniggers the Feds are convinced like us, the Saudis, along with the Chinese and that calculating focused piece of inhuman body parts and metal gears, Putin The Cherry-Buster and Fuk Yu Jo in Korea, right? Naa, you probly dont. Cuz yer an idiot. Getting back to the topic, I guess niggers wanted the nigger in office more than white people wanted the white guy in office. If niggers are rushing to the polls, you have to stop and step back and wonder if there might not be something inherently stupid and idiotic about voting. It could be all the intelligent people stayed home and figured "why participate in my own destruction." I kinda feel bad about voting now. Sorry white people. I let you down. I voted. It wont happen again. Fuck democracy if my vote is only worth what everyone else's vote is worth. HAHA talk about fucked up!! No wonder democracy is destroying the world. Cause it's a bad idea! "Oh, well it's better than what anyone has come up with so far." HAHAHA - NAWW I DONT THINK SO!!!! Fukkin idiots. Fuck you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home