Monday, December 17, 2012

The Nigger's Tears

   I hear someone shot a bunch of school kids. Everything is being blamed except compulsory education where everyones' children are herded into a State Indoctrination Center to learn how a bill becomes a law and learns why multiculturalism is what America is all about as long as one of the cultures isn't White Christian Capitalist Free Enterprise. I hear the nigger in charge of everything cried real faggot tears and called the White House Christmas tree the holiday tree. I hate that cunt like I hate cloaca shit on my eggs.

3 Comments:

At December 18, 2012 at 9:55 AM , Blogger John said...

Testing for trying to prove I'm not a robot. Been unable to decipher the letters to allow my comment to be seen.

 
At December 18, 2012 at 9:58 AM , Blogger John said...

Holy shit it worked!! Can't tell you the number of times I tried making comments before you went on vacation. Lucked out because there is no way I'd be able to decipher the jumble showing now. Going to try to post this.

 
At December 18, 2012 at 10:00 AM , Blogger John said...

Had to decipher another scramble before posting the last comment. Will have to for this one. Hope you don't mind me fucking around like this but I don't understand why they have made it so difficult to post a simple assed comment. This isn't fucking Facebook.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home