Monday, January 30, 2012

Banned From Facebook Up More Date

In a few hours my 24 hours of punishment will be over and I will be permitted back onto Facebook. I have spent a small amount of time pondering which memeber of which group i got pissed off enough to actually file a complaint with Facebook or which Facebook employee got pissed off enough to censure me. I decided it was a Jew. Not a Christian, not a Klansman, not a Negro, not a Muslim, not the Feds, not even Obama - the only reason I am even ON a communication arm of the net. I mean he's the reason. Everyone else I verbally attack, that's just extra credit, a free short-subject, a bonus in between Obama attacks. So I decided it was a Jew. I can hit pretty hard when it comes to Jews. I have those fuckers figured out almost as good as Jesus did. In fact I even have more ammo than Jesus had because I can go on and on about them KILLING Jesus whereas Jesus couldnt, or didnt, because he had been killed. I on the other hand can take it from there. Jews get angrier at me that they even did with Hitler, and what am I saying, they rolled right over for Hitler. Also Hitler was annoyed with what I consider the Jews virtues. I am annoyed by what are their pain in the ass annoying problem areas. So there is a difference between me and Hitler. Also I don't care if the Jews live or die. No jews?....fine. Jews?......ok, whatdafuck, who gives a shit. You would think the Jews would be delighted with this attitude. Nope, they hate me more than they ever hated Hitler because I am a threat not to them but to their crutch: the State. Without the State - like Scientology - Jews are helpless. They need the State - as does Scientology - to keep them in existence. Otherwise they would gradually be absorbed into Christianity - like they are supposed to be - and they would just be Americans. Unfortunately America is now a State and not a personal attribute. So the Jews will remain a separate entity, they will all move to Israel and they will all along with everyone else be slaughtered in the final war. If I saw even one reason why this will NOT happen I would mention it. So it was likely one of my Jew remarks that did it. Zuckerberg is a Jew after all. He probably identifies with Jewness and Jewness means Petty Revenge. Still Facebook is his property and so, OK! Sure, I will cry some. But I cry when chihuahua killers are jailed so I could be just overly sensitive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home