Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Gay Men In Army Showers


The military says that homos will not be given separate facilities from the straights. This means that the homos will have to take showers with the straight men. This will likely not upset the homos but it will likely upset the straight men because they will feel uncomfortable taking showers with homos. They would rather take showers with straight men. I know that when I am taking a shower with a hundred naked men standing all around me that I do not want any of those many penises that are in plain sight to start erecting around me. I want the penises around me when I am in the shower to stay limp and flaccid if you dont mind. Knowing that some of the many naked penises being washed by mens hands in my vicinity might at any time start to become filled with blood and ready themselves for sexual release would make me very uncomfortable. I want all the penises being washed and scrubbed and cleaned around my naked penis to remain calm and at ease. I want to see every single penis that i look at in the shower to remain asleep and disinterested in becoming erect. I dont think there is anything homophobic about wanting to take showers with naked heterosexual guys rather than naked homos. Maybe I am just not with the 21st Century, I don't know. But I say "naked in the shower with normal men for me" every time.

8 Comments:

At July 14, 2010 at 11:44 PM , Blogger jj solari said...

me like yu poo see. yu like kan dee?

 
At July 15, 2010 at 9:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The perfect scenerio is me being naked in the shower with my naked wife.

 
At July 18, 2010 at 1:16 AM , Blogger jj solari said...

there he is. all is well.

 
At July 18, 2010 at 9:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I the only one who can' read what the blogger wrote on July 16, 2010 at l:06am????

My system shows nothing but a bunch of squares......unless of course his implement used is not compatible with most systems. Actually, it looks as though it could be a foreign contraption.

 
At July 21, 2010 at 8:15 PM , Blogger jj solari said...

hahaha blogger put a blogger ad on here. if they only knew what goes on here. they'd shut it down.

 
At July 21, 2010 at 8:15 PM , Blogger jj solari said...

hahaha blogger put a blogger ad on here. if they only knew what goes on here. they'd shut it down.

 
At July 22, 2010 at 1:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonder if that blogger ad is somehow associated with the Blacksphere??? Guess they'll do anything to raise money for his cause.

 
At July 24, 2010 at 3:45 PM , Blogger Backwater said...

After being on this blog..I'd never run for public office; not that I would anyway. Officers don't mind gays is the military. Officers have their own showers, and thay don't think there are gay officers. Yep, all gays raise your arm, officers included. HEY! Not that arm.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home