Tuesday, September 1, 2009

This SHOULD Get Ousley Thrown Off Yahoo Answers

I just call him Ni*g*g*e*r. hahahahahahaha
Tuesday, September 8, 2009 7:19:13 PM



Oops
Your account has been suspended.
If you feel there has been a mistake, please contact us through Customer Care.
Most likely, your account was suspended in violation of Yahoo! Answers community guidelines. Click here to read the full guidelines
In the meantime, feel free to browse Yahoo! Answers
Back to Home




Why does Fox News refer to the President as Mr.?

Why do people at Fox News call our President Barack Obama Mr. Obama? That rude and it really does make us look weak against foreign nations. Why should immigrants and foreigners respect our President if major news networks like Fox News (the only ones I know that do this), won't respect his authority.? I'd love to see these people explain this to their children!
17 minutes ago
- 4 days left to answer.
Answer Question
Report Abuse

I just call him Ni*g*g*e*r.
3 second ago



I need a place to live can u help ?

I need a place to live i have 5 kids my electric was shut off today, i will receive a 3 day notice monday, i am on dissability can someone help? i need help hollywood.
7 minutes ago
- 4 days left to answer.
Answer Question
Report Abuse

If you're really cute and not fat you can live with me but find a place to dump the kids.



Are women less likely to get assigned on a ship in the navy?

1 hour ago
- 4 days left to answer.
Report Abuse

I thought all Navy personal were considered women, Navy log.
5 minutes ago


Why don't the parents want their children to listen to Obama as he encourages children as they start school?
Obama wants to deliver a speech addressing children encouraging them to work hard and to stay at school.
What kind of probelms do these silly parents really have other than being silly?
19 minutes ago
- 4 days left to answer.
15 minutes ago
Report Abuse

All my kids need to know is not to skate when the Zamboni machine is on the ice.



I spilled milk all over my sisters underwear drawer?

I was eating cereal and i accidently spilled milk all over my sister's underwear drawer, how to clean it up!? she'll be home in 20min from the gym? plz its really an emergency!
3 hours ago
- 4 days left to answer.
Answer Question
Report Abuse


I make soup stock with my sisters underwear.
3 minutes ago



I'm just want to die.How can I ever cope with that?

he told me that he did a big mistake that he asked me out. he used to love me a lot and do anything for me but he changed and now he says that....its been 4 days since then and im still crying. i think i can never get over it i just want to die.i dream of him at nights and wake up crying.what do i do?
14 minutes ago
- 4 days left to answer.
Answer Question
Report Abuse

He's not worth crying over.The best way to get even with this guy is send me a bunch of naked pictures of you in the shower.That will even things out.
4 minutes ago



Has anyone had romantic story happen involving a horse?

do share!
1 hour ago
- 4 days left to answer.
Answer Question
Report Abuse


The girl across the street has oral sex with her horse.
5 minutes ago



My pigeon wont fly?????

the owner said take the long feathers away.he said it grow in a month and they haven't' grow
2 hours ago
- 4 days left to answer.
Answer Question
Report Abuse

Take your pigeon to a real tall building and throw the bird off the roof.
2 minutes ago


What works to keep my neighbors dog from pooping in my bushes?

5 minutes ago
- 4 days left to answer.
Answer Question
Report Abuse


I would kill the dog and leave it in the bushes to warn other dogs.


Other cat hissing/growling at new kitten?

I got my 5 month old kitten a little friend, black male kitten but my female cat (5 months) is freaking out! i show her him and she hisses/growls and screams! then whenever me and my boyfriend go to touch her she hisses and growls at us. I don't know what to do, keep him or give him back or what? help please! will this stop?
9 minutes ago
- 4 days left to answer.
Answer Question
Report Abuse

My advice would be keep the kitten and kill the hissing cat.
2 minutes ago


I am about to star college after 10 years that i finish high school i am scared what can i do?

8 minutes ago
- 4 days left to answer.
Answer Question
Report Abuse

Shoot yourself in the face.
20 seconds ago

13 year old boy- masturbating?

I'm 13 and I know that some of my friends masturbate. I've tried it and it was all right. But the problem is that usually someone is at home so I won't get a chance to do it much. I don't have my own bathroom either. So the only safe place is in the shower, but for some weird reason, whenever I'm in the shower, my penis doesn't want to get a b0n3r and it takes a while to start up. Any suggestions?
8 minutes ago
- 4 days left to answer.
Answer Question
Report Abuse


I got a boner just reading your question

2 minutes ago


How can i tell ppl im gay?

ho can i tell my friends family etc that im gay?
i dont wanna be. but woman arent appealing at all.
plz think b 4 u answer.
idk what to do Y,Y
(its not as easy as saying "hey look im gay!" so plz dont say just say it)
31 minutes ago
- 4 days left to answer.
Answer Question
Report Abuse


Have anal sex with a guy at your next family get together.
2 minutes ago

What are some things I can do to help me relax/de-stress?

I am in college and I'm a senior this year and it seems like no matter what I do I just feel stressed out, overwhelmed, and in a really bad mood. What can I do to change this? Any advice you have would be much appreciated.
8 minutes ago
- 4 days left to answer.
Answer Question
Report Abuse


Masturbate. When ever I feel stressed I beat my dick like it owes me money.
2 minutes ago

1 Comments:

At September 1, 2009 at 8:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This 13 year old guy sounds like a little weirdo or goody goody type because it seemed I had a perpetual hard-on when I was 13! Slow dance with a girl and it was an instantaneous boner!! Damn to be 13 again!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home