Saturday, August 8, 2009

I Would Like To Thank Myself

Well, after 8 months of nigger bashing - by me - I see the first small bit of result, namely the Joker face on the nigger in chief in the posting below. I thank myself for this, of course. I didn't make the poster, I don't know where it came from, but it is the first nation-wide sign (I guess this thing is getting a LOT of press) it is the first nationwide sign that white people are starting to realize that a nigger is ruining their lives. Which is what niggers do: ruin lives. Now the Left Jew Faggot journaists are saying that the poster is racist. Here's the proper response to this: "Yeah, so? Niggers are fucked up!" That shuts them up. Usually for a week. Then they come back, like fungi and you say it to them again when they call you a racist. Let's review: you say "Yeah, so? Niggers are fucked up!" Ok, off you go. And good job, white people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home