Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Shannyn Moore, Cunt Reporter


Shannyn Moore is some cunt on the Huffington Post - a site run by some other cunt - who writes a column in Alaska and must be being paid to try and think of new ways to name-call Sarah Palin. Shannyn, you really need to come see me to learn how to call names. I'll start with you. For one thing, you are boring. You can't generate any emotion with your name calling other than the kind you feel for a 6 year old standing in the hallway shouting at mommy because she didn't let him eat the red ants. You just think "Why is she mad at THAT for." Since this is all you do I have to assume someone pays you a stipend on the side and then gives you a topic regarding Sarah Palin and then you invent some sort of "debate position" around it. You write SO bad I can understand why you are not with the AP. You're too weird even for them. Adrianna Huffington though seems to like you. She's the queen of dumb cunts so naturally you must seem like a daughter to her. I have a separate blog just for Thomas Kinkade the "painter" because he provides me with so much material to work with just by existing. I'm thinking of starting a third one just about you. That's how shitty a writer you are. You also ain't no beauty. I bet that ass of yours sloshes around in your clothes like a Steelsak full of elk guts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home