Thursday, June 25, 2009

Everybody's Got A Scam

I am on the email list of the Italian guy that has the "signs" posted on the internet from his restaurant in Pennsylvania or some place. I got an email today about some guy named Kurt "Walk" Kallenbach. Sounds Jew. He's walking from Illinois to The District of Columbia, the invader country that has taken over America. Kallenbach wants people to put him up for the night, oh, and if they possibly can, supply a van for his "crew," oh, and if you possibly can, give him money for no reason too, if that's alright. He's doing this to be "patriotic." He's going to walk to DC. That's going to fix things. What the fuck is he going to do when he gets there. Take a piss on the lawn? Stay at a hotel with the dough he gets? Leave it to a Jew to figure out how to make being a hobo pay off. You gotta love the nerve o' this guy.

2 Comments:

At June 25, 2009 at 10:15 AM , Blogger nobody said...

Only e-mail I get is penis enlargement and most of them are from my girlfriend.

 
At June 25, 2009 at 3:21 PM , Blogger Ray Hicks said...

This fuckin chump lives in Rockford, Illinois where he started his journey to greatness walking along the highway with his wife following behind in the family minivan. I guess I can’t blame him. If I lived in Rockford, Illinois; I’d start walking too. Any luck at all and some sleepy trucker; bored shitless on an Illinois road, will introduce Kurt "Walk" Kellenbeck to the bugs stuck in his grill.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home