Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Dennis Ousley; The Only Person On Earth More Intolerant Than Me

From: Mary
Subject: Your answer to my question
Message: You responded to my question "Where can I get a green wristband in support of Iran?" with "How soon we forget. The Iranian people were dancing and cheering in the streets on 9/11..Now they want us to feel sorry for them..They hate the United States and all it stands for.Let them work out their own problems." I set you straight on some of your misconceptions. The people of Iran do not hate the US, in fact many of them felt for the people of the US when 9/11 occurred. How do I know? Mir Hossein Mousavi came out with a statement saying on 9/11 the people of the world were all American. This would include the people of Iran as well. I have never met an Iranian person who hates the US and was not angry over what happened during 9/11. You don't know this so I am guessing you do not know many Iranian people. The only Iranian people who hate the US are with the government, which is what the movement in Iran is against right now. Not supporting the people against the government is supporting the government against us. My cousins live in Tehran so your comments were very offensive. Please do not say anything at all if it is something you know little about or something that will offend someone.

Dear Mary.Fuck you and your faggot butt sucking cousins.I pray a suicide bomber blows your whole sand nigger family up.When I saw that slut nigger fucking Iranian girl get shot and die on television I got a boner thinking about fucking her dead hot body.I sure hope I haven't said anything to offend you.PS. I was jacking off while sending you this reply and I got jizz on a picture of a dead Iranian. God bless you.

2 Comments:

At June 24, 2009 at 8:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess that makes me third because I think his reply was super!!

 
At June 24, 2009 at 10:47 PM , Blogger jj solari said...

HAHAHAHAHA

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home