Monday, April 20, 2009

Obama Takes Las Vegas



Associated Press: Once again our glorious President delights and reassures us that he is clearly the most intelligent man in the history of the universe. Recently on a visit to Las Vegas the wondrous Mr Obama, Esq. visited the shows The Blue Man Group and Cirque du Soleil. It was then that he conceived the genius illumination to combine the aspects of these two shows into a unified structure, entity, and performance-art masterpiece called "The Obama Cirque du Soleil Blue Man Group Show." He then immediately set to work upgrading the dance, gymnastic, artistic, design and costume levels of both these shows, resulting in the astounding wondrous entity of brilliance you see above. "I have taken the cornucopia-on-the-penis motif that I grew up with and have utilized it in a modern, 21st Century showcase for Western 'civilization.' My hope is to make Western Civilization actually civilized. I will call it Obama Civilization. The highlight of the number pictured above, and I think it's most memorable aspect, is when all the men stop dancing and start blowing each other. I have to go now, we need to rehearse that part again. And I'm in the cast."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home