Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Biker




I actually know about 5 bikers. I try and only know bikers who can fix things. Because I can't fix anything. This one can not only fix bikes he can actually bring them into existence. He can turn an empty space in a garage from No Parts At All to Completed Motorcycle. Which seems good enough to me, but he then gets prizes for them sometimes. He got a prize from I guess Arlen Ness for this one. Arlen Ness does the same thing, turns an empty space in a garage into a completed motorcycle. This fellow's name is Buckshot. He writes for Bikernet or something. I would tell you his real name but 1: - there is no "you." I'm the only one here. And 2: - his real name is so ridiculous you would never EVER stop laughing. Why put you through that. If you are going to laugh to death it's going to be because EYE said something funny, not because I told you this guy's name.
Also, he might get pissed, I dunno. I hear these biker fuckers are kinda touch and go, kinda unpredictable. That's why I only know 5. Not 5,000. Five's enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home